Royal Pine & Associates Ltd (RPA) is a strong independent provider of trust and corporate services.
RPA is a trustworthy provider of corporate administration, legal, accounting, structuring solutions and outsourced compliance services. Our company’s business is focused on professionalism, attention to detail, and specialization on selected services with a strong partner network worldwide.
RPA is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting to constantly develop and oversee internal compliance control and risk management procedures in line with regulatory requirements and company's standards;
- Monitoring implementation of the company's internal procedures;
- Analyzing changes in the laws and regulations;
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate risk management policies and procedures;
- Identifying the risks and reporting to the Board of Directors on matters relating to the firm's activities, processes and systems.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in the compliance/AML field;
- Fluent business level Greek and English;
- Initiative and reliability;
- Leading and supervising skills;
- Team work spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Time management and organisation skills;
- CySec Advanced or AML certification will be considered as advantage.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to 25040444, or call at 25040404 for further information. Alternatively, please apply using the below button.
Posted on Jul 13, 2020