Royal Pine & Associates is a trustworthy provider of corporate administration, legal, accounting, structuring solutions and outsourced compliance services. Our company’s business is focused on professionalism, attention to detail, and specialization on selected services with a strong partner network worldwide.
Royal Pine & Associates is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing internal compliance control and risk management procedures in line with regulatory requirements and company standards
- Monitoring implementation of the company's internal procedures
- Analyzing changes in the laws and regulations
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate risk management policies and procedures
- Identifying the risks and reporting to the Board of Directors on matters relating to the company’s activities, processes and systems.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in the compliance/AML field
- Fluent business level Greek and English
- Initiative and reliability
- Leading and supervising skills
- Team work spirit and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- CySec Advanced or AML certification will be considered as advantage.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax your CV to 25040444, or call at 25040404 for further information. Alternatively, please apply using the below button.
Posted on Jul 07, 2021