Financial Services Officer
- Vacancies in Cyprus
- Financial Services Officer
Royal Pine & Associates is a professional boutique provider of financial, legal and international expansion services.
It is currently looking to recruit a Financial Services Officer for the Limassol based office.
- Processing accounting transactions for allocated companies.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining loan registers, calculating loan interests.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register.
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic management accounts and reports as requested.
- Liaising with the TAX/VAT authorities as required.
- Liaising with auditors and facilitating the audit for allocated companies.
- Acting as the main point of contact between several offices, accountants and auditors.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant previous experience
- Fluent business level Greek and English (Russian will be considered as an advantage)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Initiative and reliability
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Time management and good organizational skills
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to Front Desk at email@example.com or fax your CV to 25040444, or call at 25040404 for further information.
Posted on Sep 13, 2021
Your message has been successfully sent
Thank you for getting in touch!
We will look over your message and get back to you within 24 hours.